/!\ OPEN CALL: Are you interested in becoming a Data4Action regional partner?
Data4Action story OPEN CALL: Are you interested in becoming a Data4Action regional Partner?
Would you like to participate in a joint exchange with one of our DATA4ACTION expert partners to support your sustainable energy planning?
Then please answer by October 15th:
DATA4ACTION aims to foster win-win energy data exchange and collaboration between public authorities and energy data providers. Energy data is crucial for identifying trends, priority sectors and developing targeted measures to support energy efficiency improvements and facilitate the transition to renewable and low carbon energy sources. For more information on DATA4ACTION and the partnership please visit: http://data4action.eu/en/.
How do you benefit from becoming a regional Partner?
All support provided through DATA4ACTION is based on the needs and interests of the regional partner as we want to offer a joint exchange that is tailor made to the specific challenges of your region. You will benefit from:
- Matching your organisation with a DATA4ACTION expert organisation based on your regions requirements and DATA4ACTION partner area of expertise;
- An onsite visit of best practices at your DATA4ACTION partner’s premises arranged for your policy makers and technical personnel. Local accommodation expenses for the visit (hotel, meals, local transport and catering) will be paid for by the DATA4ACTION project.
- Onsite technical support from a DATA4ACTION partner;
- Remote support (telephone or web based) will be available to the partner organisation.
What is your contribution as a partner region?
- A signed official engagement letter for supporting local authorities in data collection supporting development and/or the implementation of sustainable energy action plans.
- Travel costs for your staff when visiting the DATA4ACTION partner organisation to observe their best practice;
- Local accommodation expenses (hotel, meals, local transport, catering) for the DATA4ACTION partner visiting your region to provide onsite technical support;
- Join the online ENERGee-Watch network which is a platform dedicated to sharing knowledge, tools and best practice on energy and related GHG emissions monitoring.
How do you qualify for becoming a partner region?
The DATA4ACTION project is offering 12 regions the opportunity to become a partner. The following prerequisites are essential:
- A strong commitment in your region to supporting EU202020 targets;
- Motivation for implementing collaborative data exchange or collection;
- Knowledge of regional and local authority needs;
- Competences in energy planning at the regional level and possibilities to make an impact.
Deadline of the Open call
- The open call will close on October 15th, 2015.
Do not miss other news from Energee Watch
Annual European Union greenhouse gas inventory 1990–2014 and inventory report 2016
This report is the annual submission of the greenhouse gas inventory of the European Union to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. It presents the greenhouse gas emissions between 1990 and 2014 for the EU-28 individual Member States by IPCC sector. Annual European Union greenhouse gas inventory 1990–2014 and inventory report 2016. […]
INSPIRE-Geospatial World Forum, Call for Papers
The 2015 INSPIRE-GWF conference offers the opportunity to submit proposals for abstracts of presentations which will be delivered in thematic sessions, workshops and poster presentations. In terms of content, presentations given in sessions or the outcomes of workshops shall contribute to the general scope of the conference. Read more for some of the proposed themes […]
D4A at the IX National Conference of ABEA in Plovdiv (BG)
The International Fair of Plovdiv holds a number of seasonal exhibitions, among them – the International Technical Fair of Plovdiv attended by exhibitors and visitors from the field of technology and mechanics. In 2015, app. 100 exhibitors were present, and 2 500 visitors.
EU legislation on the Ozone Layer
Source: http://ec.europa.eu/clima/about-us/climate-law/index_en.htm Ozone Layer Protection Commission Regulation (EU) No 537/2011 of 1 June 2011 on the mechanism for the allocation of quantities of controlled substances allowed for laboratory and analytical uses in the Union under Regulation (EC) No 1005/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council on substances that deplete the ozone layer Commission […]