/!\ OPEN CALL: Are you interested in becoming a Data4Action regional partner?
Data4Action story OPEN CALL: Are you interested in becoming a Data4Action regional Partner?
Would you like to participate in a joint exchange with one of our DATA4ACTION expert partners to support your sustainable energy planning?
Then please answer by October 15th:
DATA4ACTION aims to foster win-win energy data exchange and collaboration between public authorities and energy data providers. Energy data is crucial for identifying trends, priority sectors and developing targeted measures to support energy efficiency improvements and facilitate the transition to renewable and low carbon energy sources. For more information on DATA4ACTION and the partnership please visit: http://data4action.eu/en/.
How do you benefit from becoming a regional Partner?
All support provided through DATA4ACTION is based on the needs and interests of the regional partner as we want to offer a joint exchange that is tailor made to the specific challenges of your region. You will benefit from:
- Matching your organisation with a DATA4ACTION expert organisation based on your regions requirements and DATA4ACTION partner area of expertise;
- An onsite visit of best practices at your DATA4ACTION partner’s premises arranged for your policy makers and technical personnel. Local accommodation expenses for the visit (hotel, meals, local transport and catering) will be paid for by the DATA4ACTION project.
- Onsite technical support from a DATA4ACTION partner;
- Remote support (telephone or web based) will be available to the partner organisation.
What is your contribution as a partner region?
- A signed official engagement letter for supporting local authorities in data collection supporting development and/or the implementation of sustainable energy action plans.
- Travel costs for your staff when visiting the DATA4ACTION partner organisation to observe their best practice;
- Local accommodation expenses (hotel, meals, local transport, catering) for the DATA4ACTION partner visiting your region to provide onsite technical support;
- Join the online ENERGee-Watch network which is a platform dedicated to sharing knowledge, tools and best practice on energy and related GHG emissions monitoring.
How do you qualify for becoming a partner region?
The DATA4ACTION project is offering 12 regions the opportunity to become a partner. The following prerequisites are essential:
- A strong commitment in your region to supporting EU202020 targets;
- Motivation for implementing collaborative data exchange or collection;
- Knowledge of regional and local authority needs;
- Competences in energy planning at the regional level and possibilities to make an impact.
Deadline of the Open call
- The open call will close on October 15th, 2015.
Do not miss other news from Energee Watch
New Observatory! Energy and Environmental Observatory of Kent, UK
Kent’s data observatory has been incorporated as a priority within the Kent Environment Strategy. This, along with endorsement of the strategy across all local authorities in Kent, supports the long-term legacy of the observatory.
Launch of GHG Protocol: Policy and Action Standard, Mitigation Goal Standard
. On 21st November, the World Resources Institute will launch in Washington two new Greenhouse Gas Protocol Standards aiming to inform government climate change strategies. These important new standards can help answer some of the most fundamental questions facing our planet going forward: Are countries on track to meet their climate commitments? How effective are […]
EU-Strategy for the Alpine Region (EUSALP), Action Group Forum 14-16 February 2017 , Garmish Partenkirshen, Bavaria
On 14 and 15 February 2017, a Forum of the nine Action Groups of the EU Alpine Strategy will take place in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The Action Groups are responsible for the concrete implementation of the political priorities adopted by the General Assembly. The aim of the Action Group Forum is to coordinate the long-term activities concerning […]
New Observatory! ROECC – Regional Observatory for Energy, Environment and Climate, BG
The Energy Agency of Plovdiv has established the Regional Observatory for Energy, Environment and Climate (ROECC – http://observatory.eap-save.eu/) in the South Central and South East Region with the aim to support local authorities in their development, monitoring and evaluation of local actions dedicated to the European 20-20-20 target and other national targets.