/!\ OPEN CALL: Are you interested in becoming a Data4Action regional partner?
Data4Action story OPEN CALL: Are you interested in becoming a Data4Action regional Partner?
Would you like to participate in a joint exchange with one of our DATA4ACTION expert partners to support your sustainable energy planning?
Then please answer by October 15th:
DATA4ACTION aims to foster win-win energy data exchange and collaboration between public authorities and energy data providers. Energy data is crucial for identifying trends, priority sectors and developing targeted measures to support energy efficiency improvements and facilitate the transition to renewable and low carbon energy sources. For more information on DATA4ACTION and the partnership please visit: http://data4action.eu/en/.
How do you benefit from becoming a regional Partner?
All support provided through DATA4ACTION is based on the needs and interests of the regional partner as we want to offer a joint exchange that is tailor made to the specific challenges of your region. You will benefit from:
- Matching your organisation with a DATA4ACTION expert organisation based on your regions requirements and DATA4ACTION partner area of expertise;
- An onsite visit of best practices at your DATA4ACTION partner’s premises arranged for your policy makers and technical personnel. Local accommodation expenses for the visit (hotel, meals, local transport and catering) will be paid for by the DATA4ACTION project.
- Onsite technical support from a DATA4ACTION partner;
- Remote support (telephone or web based) will be available to the partner organisation.
What is your contribution as a partner region?
- A signed official engagement letter for supporting local authorities in data collection supporting development and/or the implementation of sustainable energy action plans.
- Travel costs for your staff when visiting the DATA4ACTION partner organisation to observe their best practice;
- Local accommodation expenses (hotel, meals, local transport, catering) for the DATA4ACTION partner visiting your region to provide onsite technical support;
- Join the online ENERGee-Watch network which is a platform dedicated to sharing knowledge, tools and best practice on energy and related GHG emissions monitoring.
How do you qualify for becoming a partner region?
The DATA4ACTION project is offering 12 regions the opportunity to become a partner. The following prerequisites are essential:
- A strong commitment in your region to supporting EU202020 targets;
- Motivation for implementing collaborative data exchange or collection;
- Knowledge of regional and local authority needs;
- Competences in energy planning at the regional level and possibilities to make an impact.
Deadline of the Open call
- The open call will close on October 15th, 2015.
Do not miss other news from Energee Watch
Interview: Francisco Olarreaga, Head of Iberdrola's Institutional Delegation for the Basque Country
Interview with Francisco Olarreaga, Head of Iberdrola’s Institutional Delegation for the Basque Country What lessons can you draw from your partnership with Udalsarea’s Basque Observatory for Local Sustainability? Energy consumption is a key indicator of socio-economic development and the success of sustainability and climate change policies. Public authorities need an overview of the socio-economic system […]
New Observatory! ANERGO – Alba eNERGy Observatory, RO
ANERGO Energy Observatory is a newly created observatory trough the European project DATA4ACTION. Alba Local Energy Agency – ALEA, as a project partner, has started the observatory operation as an internal structure. Initially the observatory will provide its services for the Local Authorities from Alba County with the possibility to expand its services in the […]
Training Courses on Energy Data
IEA – International Enegy Agency The tenth IEA Energy Statistics Course opened on 12 October 2015, drawing 28 statisticians from 25 countries worldwide for a week of intense training in IEA tools and methods to develop and maintain complete and accurate national energy datasets. The October Energy Statistics Course is one of two held each […]