OVERVIEW OF STEPS to Create Your Observatory
- Description of typical Steering Committee, Technical Committee
- Typical existing agreements
- Estimates of staff number/skills needed (in-house/external consultants) and budget required
- Key funding sources
- Integrated within existing structure or separate one
- List of types of Energy Data Providers
- List of Key Messages to solicit Energy Data Providers
- Template Memorandum of Understanding to sign with Energy Data Providers
- Real/estimated data, modelization, collection tools,…
- List of targeted data services (public buildings energy data consumption, BEI data for local/regional SEAP, energy data for SEAP monitoring)
- Online tools, reports…
Do not miss other news from Energee Watch
Observatory! Nord-Pas-de-Calais Climate Observatory, FR
The Nord-Pas de Calais Climate Dynamic brings together the Regional Council, the French State (DREAL, Direction Régionale de l’Environnement, de l’Aménagement et du Logement), the Departmental Council of Pas-de-Calais, the Departmental Council of Nord and the ADEME (French Environment and Energy Management Agency).
BULGARIA – Събиране на данни за енергията и изготвяне на инвентар за парниковите емисии на местно ниво
27 October 2015 Webinar recording PDF presentation Speakers: Zdravko Georgiev – Sofia Energy Agency, Ina Karova – Energy Agency of Plovdiv, Ruska Boyadzhieva – City of Burgas, Cvestoslava Spasova – Black Sea Regional Energy Center, moderated by ICLEI.
Réunion Island Observatory joins ENERGee Watch!
Réunion Island Observatory has joined ENERGee Watch. You can find its profile below and here: www.energee-watch.eu/members/oer Réunion Island enery agency (SPL Energies Réunion) 109 bis rue Archambaud – Local 8 BP 226 97410 Saint-Pierre Réunion Island Website: www.energies-reunion.com Réunion Island Observatory (Observatoire Energies Réunion) WebPortal: http://observation.energies-reunion.com/ Project manager: Sandra Vatel Email: email@example.com […]
HRVATSKA – Prikupljanje podataka o potrošnji energije na lokalnom nivou
7 October 2015 . Webinar recording PowerPoint file . Speakers: Miljenko Kovačević – City of Zagreb Vesna Kolega – REGEA – Regional energy agency of North-West Croatia Daniel Rodik – DOOR . . .