Andrije Žaje 10, 10 000 Zagreb
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://regea.org/en
Indicators for adaptation to climate change
REGEA is a regional energy agency and recognized a center of knowledge and excellence with references and projects throughout the European Union, it was established in 2008 as a joint venture of the City of Zagreb and the Karlovac, Krapina-Zagorje and Zagreb counties and as such REGEA is in their full ownership.
The scope of work includes:
- Support in the development and implementation of national, regional, and local investment projects in the field of energy (eg. energy renovation and construction of buildings)
- Development of long-term strategies, energy efficiency programs and action plans (eg. national strategies, SMART City strategies, SEAPs and SECAPs…)
- Development of innovative financing mechanisms for energy projects such as the Energy Performance Contract – ESCO model and Public-Private Partnership – PPP
- Preparation of study bases, technical calculations and analyzes, feasibility and pre-feasibility studies, business plans and other financial analysis
- Construction project management, professional and technical supervision of energy audits
- Energy certification education and promotion of best practices
- Production of educational publications, implementation of promotional and crowdfunding campaigns.